Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Summer Love + QP Freebie

My Summer Love, a sweet romantic kit from Lynn Griffin, available at DigitalArts-Cafe.


Take a look into the preview, and you must be fall in love with this beautiful kit.....



I made 3 pages using this lovely kit.

[Pic : my brother with my sister in law....Wordart by Bethany]


[Pic : My DS Rifqy, 10 months old. Wordart by Bethany]


[Pic : My DS Rifqy, 10 months old. Wordart by Bethany]

And last but not least...... FREEBIE time... yes, another Quick Page freebie for all of you...., from my 1st layout, the pinkie one...

Just CLICK HERE, and the Quick Page is all yours....

And coz this kit is so beautiful for me, I also make a new blog layout using this kit. What do you think?


Thank you......

7 comments:

Nia said...

keren2 mbak LOnya!! Salut deh 3 Lo dr 1 kit, masih bikin QP juga. Super mom and scrapper!!! :)

Emma said...

baru liat mba fenny bikin lo buat sodaranya, cakepdan ganteng....hehe...
manis2 layoutnya....
yg kedua itu fotonya adek jd keren bgt gitu....

great works!

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

Keren2 nih LOnya. Di LO kedua, blending-nya photo Rifqi keren deh§ LO ketiga, aku pengen tuh bikin LO yang block2 gitu, tapi blom kesampaian...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Nunik Achmad said...

Super kreatif nih si Ibu.
1 kit bikin 3 LO keren plus QP plus layout blog....
Saluuut mbak!

Widie said...

Wow...so beautiful pages!!! Lo pertama so romantic...itu mba fenny yaa..??
Lo kedua cute baby Rifkynyaaa...!!!

clubiani said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and delicate QP!