Monday, January 4, 2010

My 2010 calendar

My project during last holiday.. create a 2010 calendar.. I used my lovely family pictures for this, to make this calendar the most precious gift to our family..... I also printed and binded it as a wall calendar in A3 size.. 1 page for 1 month..... so total 13 pages... Mmm I love it very much.. so I want to share with you.....

Here is the preview.....
Credit :
Calendar2010 kit by Bouille Design
Framboisine
, a collab kit by Latham and Lya Design


Credit :
Calendar2010 kit by Bouille Design
January : Galactic Trip by Mesokee Design
February : Paper : Gift of Autumn by Olga Unger. Elements : Snap It-1 Template and Be With You, by Edeline Marta Design
March : Boom Pow by Rakusia Designs
April : Symphonie by Melie Design


Credit :
Calendar2010 kit by Bouille Design
May : My Summer Love by Lynn Griffin
June : Paper : Baby Dreamland by Faba Scrap Design, Element : Birthday by Glayce Calvacante
July : Beneath The Sky, by Meegan Iverson - Ivy Scraps
August : Autumn Kit by Mia Design


Credit :
Calendar2010 kit by Bouille Design
September : , Element : Birthday by Glayce Calvacante, Paper : Merci by Akiloune
October : My Summer Love by Lynn Griffin
November : Gift of Autumn by Olga Unger
December : Framboisine, a collab kit by Latham and Lya Design



Thanks for looking..........

3 comments:

Nia said...

Kreatif bgt mbak bikin kalendar. Salut!!! Kapan2 pengen liat kalo pas tahsin di rmh mbak Fenny :)

Fitria (IrmaBuana) said...

Keren!!!! Kreatif dan yang pasti rajin! Salut deh dengan bulay satu ini :)

Emma said...

keren banget!!!!!!!!suka liatnya.......
ak kepengen bikin yg ada molor melulu hiks.......

di print mba?